We appreciate your visit to Puerto Vallarta and in particular your Hotel Playa los Arcos, as in any other hotel we have regulations to make your stay more safe and enjoyable.
- The hotel room must be paid at the time of arrival; in case of extending your stay you must inform reception. (Subject to availability). The Reception will issue a payment receipt. If you need an invoice please request it before leaving.
- Check-in: The rooms are available at 3:00pm
- Check Out: You must leave the room before 12:00pm.
- There is a charge for Late Check-Out.
- The room features an electronic safe for your valuables. The hotel is not responsible for loss of your valuables.
- The electricity in your room is 110-120 volts; it is prohibited to use equipment other than for this type of connection and overload the lines.
- This hotel has civil liability insurance in compliance with the provisions of the Official Mexican Standard NOM-07-TUR-2002.
- Damage caused by guests to the building, furniture and decorations will be billed to their account.
- The services of the Spa, Medical care and Childcare services are provided by a third party and will have an additional cost.
- No pets allowed in rooms.
- Scandals are prohibited on the premises of the hotel.
- It is prohibited to hang your clothes on the doors, windows and railings of the balconies.
- It is prohibited to have glass containers in the swimming pools.
- It is prohibited to consume food and beverages in the areas of the pools, restaurant and bar that was not purchased in our restaurants or boutiques.
- It is prohibited to take towels from the rooms. There is a beach front area that provides this service from 10am to 6pm.
- Please be advised that the hotel is 100% smoke-free. According to the NO SMOKING LAW, it is strictly forbidden to smoke on the premises.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors in the rooms
- For your safety and protection keep the door and windows locked when leaving your room. When you are inside, identify all persons before letting them into your room.